For the past 5 years, we have had the chance to work with Vincentian and bring their vision to life! We work with their designers who have a concept and then we help them identify or solve the best way to produce a solution for those ideas.
Through COVID, we helped numerous Vincentian locations with signage on safety guidelines, screening policies, sanitizing stations, sidewalk decals, etc. We helped install graphics to update and refresh their Vincentian Learning & Engagement Institute (VLEI) with new logos, pops of color, updated graphics for the auditorium, welcome signs, frosted window graphics, directional signage, hanging frosted decorative acrylics, and more!
We have also helped their Child Discovery Center with eye catching graphics for young children mounting to windows, refrigerators, bathroom doors, student cubbies, and even ceiling tiles! Along with graphic installations at various locations, we have also worked with Vincentian on their fleet graphic decals and installation as well.
- Photo 1:
- Graphic installation of adhesive vinyl with matte laminate applied to a slatted roll-up window
- Photo 2:
- Direct print to ultraboard
- Acrylic protective cover with removable magnets
- Brushed gold frolase mounted to black acrylic laser cut
- Photo 3:
- Adhesive vinyl mounted to dibond custom cut on CNC router
- Photo 4:
- Die-cut single sided print to clear adhesive vinyl with white underflood
- Die-cut double sided (3-layer|color-white-color) print to clear adhesive vinyl
- Photo 5:
- Adhesive vinyl with non-skid laminate
- Installed with heat and rollers directly to the sidewalk